❰ Current Conditions
WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 1 PM WEDNESDAY TO 1 AM EST THURSDAY
Wind Advisory issued November 29 at 2:57AM EST until December 1 at 1:00AM EST by NWS Boston/Norton MA
* WHAT...South winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts between 40 and 50 mph shifting to the west. A few brief gusts up to 55 mph possible across parts of Rhode Island and Southeast Massachusetts.
* WHERE...Central and Eastern Massachusetts as well as Rhode Island.
* WHEN...From 1 PM Wednesday to 1 AM EST Thursday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Strongest of the wind will be from 3 pm to 9 pm Wednesday evening.
* PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.