Woburn Weather Center
12/16/2019 08:25:00 AM
Winter Weather Advisory
Winter Weather Advisory issued December 16 at 3:44AM EST until December 17 at 1:00PM EST by NWS Boston/Norton MA
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 1 PM EST TUESDAY
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches and ice accumulations of a light glaze.
* WHERE...Mainly along and southeast of the Boston to Providence corridor.
* WHEN...From 1 AM to 1 PM EST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous conditions will impact the morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Moderate to heavy snow is expected to be in progress during the start of the Tuesday morning commute near and especially south of the Massachusetts turnpike. The precipitation will transition to a brief period of sleet and freezing rain during the morning before a transition to all rain.
*PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...Slow down and use caution while traveling.